Introduce sultural sightseeing
- Address : Galmok-ri, Songnisan-myeon, Boeun-gun, Chungcheongbuk-do
- Main facilites
- The First Exhibition Hall (Pine Tree Culture Hall) : It introduces food, clothing and shelter, and culture using pine tree. It also describes pine trees in historical records.
- The Second Exhibition Hall (Pine Tree Experiences and Video Room) : It shows the ecology and life of pine tree, Jeong-ee-poom-song, and journey of king Sejo. There are videos showing the pine tree of all the four seasons.
- Open : 09:00 AM ~ 06:00 PM
- Closed : Monday, January 1, Chuseok
- Phone : 82-43-540-3774
In Boeun gun, there are Jeongeepumsong, a Natural Monument, Jeongbuinsong, and gold pine tree which is rare in the world.
Considering the situation, the county established the Solhyang Park (Pine Tree Park), and provides the space for rest and education for tourists.
Solhyang Park is close to Songnisan, and easily accessible because the road is connected to national road 37 and local road 505. Solhyang Park, proud of the best pine tree wood, plays the role of the sight spot publicizing pine tree wood.